This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Here we come Ethan!!

We got the call!!!!!! We are going to go to Vietnam in 2 weeks!! The CIS is making exceptions for families who travel before October 16th and our G&R (Giving and Receiving Ceremony--when Ethan becomes our officially in the eyes of Vietnam) is the 13th so we can still make it! We will be allowed to file our I-600 and get permission to bring Ethan back while in country. I'm really excited and have a TON to do. I can hardly type much less think so I'll post more later. For now we have to go to town and send our visa application! YEA! Thank you God!!

4 comments:

Melissa Cz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see some pictures of you with Ethan!!!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I am so happy for you. I know you guys have waited a while but soon that handsome boy will be with you. I will pray for safe travels. I know you cannot wait to get him home.
Cathy

The Ben Show said...

Don't worry, you'll get it all done! Just hang in there and know that you'll be on your way soon! I knew your time had to be coming soon, I could feel it! God speed!

K said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!