This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Leaving Friday!!

I have kept my other blog up but have failed to inform those of you who may only check this one...

We are leaving on Friday to go to my parents house (8 hours away). On Saturday we will leave Evan with my parents and fly out of Denver. We will arrive in Vietnam on Monday morning (their time) and get to meet Ethan that day! The travel time itself is about 25 hours.

I can hardly wait to meet and hold my little Ethan Loc!! I will be updating this sight with pictures of the orphanage and other pictures of Ethan. but if you want all the details of the trip you'll have to check out my other blog, Beautiful Moments.

2 comments:

K said...

Best of luck to you on your trip Misty! Give Ethan and Tori a kiss for me :)

Jessica and Eddie said...

I wanted to wish you good luck on your travel to Ethan. I know it will be a good feeling to finally have him in you arms. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Best of Luck!!!