This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ethan and Friends

One of our friends just got back from Vietnam and are now home with their beautiful daughter. She sent me a few pictures of Ethan (thank you Jamie!). She said he seemed a bit shy. I hope he's not to scared when we meet him. It's funny, in the right light he looks so blonde! It must come from my side of the family. :)

You can just see the side of his face here.
Next to him is Jenna, a little girl, who is also
waiting for her family to come and get her.

This is my favorite one. I think he's sucking his thumb! :)
...Just like Mommy did

3 comments:

The Ben Show said...

He's adorable! He looks like he's really doing well. You're right about the blonde hair...too funny!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I am glad you got the pics. I was worried that they didn't get forwarded. He is too cute.
Cathy

R&H said...

Those are adorable pictures.