This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Pictures!

CHI sent us updated pictures today! Unfortunantly, I'm a little concerned with the way Ethan looks. His left eye is a little droppy. I'm really hoping this isn't caused by his hydrocephalus getting worse. I can't wait to travel and bring my little guy home!!! He really needs medical attention. Please pray for his health.





4 comments:

The Ben Show said...

Oh Misty! I know it is so hard to be a "long distance mommy." It is so hard to see things that scare us in these pictures! I will pray for Ethan and that you are able to travel for him soon and get him the care he needs. He still looks like quite the little character and looks healthy, don't you think? God's timing is perfect, but being patient can be so hard! Hang in there.

The Ben Show said...

Misty, this is Kelly Smith's husband, Ryan. Just wanted to say that you, Ethan and the rest of your family are all in our thoughts and prayers. We're praying you get to bring Ethan home as soon as possible so the Drs here can give him the attention he deserves. Also, thank you for sharing in our journey with Ben. Ryan

K said...

Misty, I will keep Ethan in my prayers. I hope you can go to get him SOON so he can get the medical care and love that he needs.

R&H said...

Ethan is in our prayers! I hope you are united with your son very soon!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com