This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Name Change

Well, up until yesterday I THOUGHT my sons name was Doan Phu Loc. The agency has been sending me a few updates with a slightly different spelling. Come to find out his real name is Doan Phuc Loc. Yes, Ph says "f"...yes, I like the first version better...no, please do not comment!! I'm now trying to find a way of pronouncing it slightly different (I'm not really sure of the correct pronunciation but I have a feeling) so it's a name he can share with pride and not get teased over.

On the plus side, I can now find it in the Vietnamese name books and it means "luck or blessing", same as Loc. I guess he's a double blessing. :)

No comments: