This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sick and Tired but Ready!!

I talk about it more on my other blog, Beautiful Moments, but I'm down with pneumonia. Our agency's update last week said they hoped to have more families traveling soon. Last time they said that several families got the "call" the next week. Well, our time is VERY close so I'm hoping for a call this week. Ha, wouldn't that be my luck, sick with pneumonia and trying to get ready! But on the other hand, I'm ready!!

2 comments:

K said...

Oh no Misty! I hope you are better soon so you can pack! :)

Leslie & Shaune said...

ewww, sorry about the sickies. that is no fun. i hope you hear word on travel VERY soon :)