This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, October 19, 2007

Checking out the family!

We finally got pictures of Ethan with the monkey and album! Although I was hoping for some smiles, it is still so good to see him looking at the things we bought and made for him. It's cute to see him looking at Evan in several of these pictures. The little guy has know idea how much his life will change soon. Since we've yet to see any kind of smile I've wondered what Ethan is like and if he's a serious type. I can't wait to meet him! The update from our agency said they were hoping for more travel dates soon so maybe we'll get a call next week...I'm sorry, I'm really rambling. I'm still sick and the fever does this to me!













3 comments:

K said...

How great to get all of these pictures!!!! He is really getting more hair :)

It's so nice to see him looking at his album too.

Baby N's Mom said...

Ethan looks like he is really enjoying the pictures. One of them look as though someone off camera wanted to take his album and Ethan said "NO WAY!"

The Ben Show said...

So sweet! I'm sure your travel date is just around the corner!