This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kozy Moments...Baby Slings


Update: I just added one more sling to my site today.

When we first decided to adopt we thought we could do it without going into debt. However, because we accepted a child with special needs our time frame for raising the funds was cut in half. We are now, not only in debt for the first time, but also we are anticipating surgery for Ethan once he is home.


With that in mind, I have decided to start selling baby slings. These are great for those of you who are adopting (we were actually discussing them on the yahoo group a while back). They would also make great shower gifts. :) At this point I have only made one and I'm working on a second. As I finish them I'll post pictures on a new blog I have. I'm only going to start off with a few to see how well they sell. So if you are interested please click here on Kozy Moments or on the picture. Also, I would love it if you could spread the word. If they sell well I'll make more!

1 comment:

Karen Wall said...

The slings are cute! Just thought I would drop you a note today, because I know it is hard to hear of all the travel dates when you are not one of them! We're excited for others, but cannot help but long for the chance to get our sweet ones! I am praying that we will all be in the next big batch and that they will come soon!

Karen Wall