This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Pictures

We got new pictures of Ethan a few days ago but I'm so sick I haven't had a chance to post them. He received the monkey and photo album we sent him but they aren't in the pictures. CHI said they'd try to get pictures of him with the gifts as soon as they can. I think it's amazing to think that he now has seen pictures of his family for the first time!





Here are a couple more pictures I thought were cute. Once again Ethan was hiding in the background of Caroline's pictures. They are a little on the dark side.





3 comments:

The Ben Show said...

Oh he looks so great, Misty! I am so hopeful that you'll travel soon! And are you still sick? Is it the flu? Hang in there. While waiting for the call to go get Ben, I swear my immune system was crashing. I was exhausted and felt half-sick the entire last month of the wait.

Baby N's Mom said...

I LOVE the smirk in the third picture. Ethan looks like he's going to be quite the character. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Karen Wall said...

Hang in there Misty! I know seeing him in the pictures is exciting, but that it also makes you long to be with him all the more! I am praying that your time is coming soon!