This Blog is dedicated to Ethan's story. However, I also have a blog called Beautiful Moments which gives more details about the adoption and our whole family. You can find it at mistyandtyler.blogspot.com


Lilypie Date is set PicLilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pictures

We got new pictures today! He looks a little sad. We went to the parent educational meeting with CHI in Kansas City yesterday and got to show off our referral for Ethan. It's a long drive (4.5 hours) so we probably won't go again until he's home.
What a sweet face

I love this picture of him with his

little tongue hanging out and his little elbow.






3 comments:

Melissa Cz said...

Finger in mouth... Looks like some teething may be going on!

Heidi said...

Oh, he just gets cuter all the time! I'm glad you get updates so often. We got pictures of Elijah every 6 weeks or so, and I was always so excited to open up that email and see how much he changed.

I hope Ethan comes home soon!! He looks like he needs the love of his mommy to coax him out of his shell.

The Ben Show said...

What an adorable little two year old boy you have there! He looks like he's working on some teeth! I know you'll be going soon, I just know it!